Epidemiology, clinical sciences and public health
- Harding-Esch EM, Nori AV, Hegazi A, et al. Impact of deploying multiple point-of-care tests with a 'sample first' approach on a sexual health clinical care pathway. A service evaluation. Sexually Transmitted Infections. 2017;0:1–6
- Harding-Esch EM, Hollis E, Mohammed H, et al. Self-sampling and self-testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections and HIV: the case for consistent nomenclature. Sexually Transmitted Infections. 2017;93(2):445-448.
- Estcourt CS, Gibbs J, Sutcliffe LJ, et al. The eSexual Health Clinic System for Sexually Transmitted Infection Management, Prevention and Control: Exploratory studies demonstrating safety, feasibility and public health utility. Lancet Public Health. 2017;2(4):e182-2190.
- Harding-Esch E, Nardone A, Gibbs J, et al. Can remote STI/HIV testing and eClinical Care be compatible with robust public health surveillance? DH15. 2015;18:129-130.
- Pond MJ, Nori AV, Witney AA, et al. High Prevalence of Antibiotic-Resistant Mycoplasma genitalium in Nongonococcal Urethritis: The Need for Routine Testing and the Inadequacy of Current Treatment Options. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2014;58(5): 631-7.
- Sadiq ST, Dave J, Butcher PD. Point-of-care antibiotic susceptibility testing for gonorrhoea: improving therapeutic options and sparing the use of cephalosporins. Sexually Transmitted Infections. 2010;86:6:445-446.
- Pond MJ, Nori AV, Patel S, et al. Performance evaluation of automated urine microscopy as a rapid, non-invasive approach for the diagnosis of non-gonococcal urethritis. Sexually Transmitted Infections. 2015;91(3):165-70.
- Harrison M, Harding-Esch E, Broad, C, et al. P169 Comparison of the FTD™ Urethritis Plus (7-Plex) detection kit with routine sexual health clinic nucleic acid amplification testing for detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Chlamydia trachomatis in urine, vaginal, pharyngeal and rectal samples. Sexually Transmitted Infections. 2016;92:Suppl 1 A76-77.
- Harding-Esch EM, Fuller SS, Chow C, et al. Performance of a prototype chlamydia and gonorrhoea recombinase polymerase amplification point-of-care test in three sexual health clinics. In Clarke, I. (ed.) Proceedings of the Eighth Meeting of the European Society for Chlamydia Research, 6-9 September 2016, Oxford, UK.
- Cousins E, Harding-Esch EM, Chow C, et al. A performance evaluation of the ATLAS Genetics ioTM system: a novel and rapid point-of-care in vitro diagnostic test for Chlamydia trachomatis. In Clarke, I. (ed.) Proceedings of the Eighth Meeting of the European Society for Chlamydia Research, 6-9 September 2016, Oxford, UK.
Applied Social Science
- Aicken CR, Fuller SS, Sutcliffe LJ, et al. Young people's perceptions of smartphone-enabled self-testing and online care for sexually transmitted infections: qualitative interview study. BMC Public Health. 2016;13:16:974.
- Hunjan T, Kerry SR, Normansell R, et al. Chlamydia testing: where are we now? Recruiting high-risk women to a pilot STI screening trial. Sexually Transmitted Infections. 2013;89(7):556.
Basic and translational science
Health systems research